Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fast Food

Now day lot of people choose to eat fast food. We always know that fast food is really not good to our health, everyone know that. BUT people still choosing to enjoy the meal in fast food shop and delivery to their home lolz.

Look back to fast food. In Malaysia, we have a lot of fast food shop... I guess not need to list out, you can use your finger to count it XD >.< Previously, I also ate lot of fast food, spend my money to fast food, is it worth?? Now think back, just regret!!

Today I work for fitness industry, studied about sport science, all related to our health. SO, food and nutrition is the one that I need to look serious on it, for me and people around.

In gym, I'm the personal trainer, we always suggest and prescript to members that they need to eat more natural food, it will be better. Away from sugar, FAST FOOD, etc!!

How about when I stand out of the fitness center, tell and ask people away from fast food, they get you, but they still will eat and choose fast food!! What happening to their mind?? Especially when I tell to my closer friend, they sure will not listen one >.< Why?? Because I talk too direct?? Because we are same age, same status?? Haha... Need to use another way to tell them?? Guess so!!

Malaysian love foods and shopping!! Now talk about the fast food shop...
Fast food shop today very clever to influence people mind!! See what they done to everyone >.<

First, price must very cheap, economic, combo meal and it will better that got free or upgrade to something else XD
Second, the space for people to sit, fun and enjoy the meal there!!
Third, they try use food energy and calories guideline to let people accept that fast food same to other food, just the calories they need to calculate >.<
Fourth, the competition among fast food shop, new meal release and promotion, some related to those new movie release... >.<
Fifth, good service include delivery, 24 hours operation, wifi, refillable drink, etc >.<'''

They have good marketing mind, control people mind, make people spend money to buy food from fast food shop... then they earn a lot of money XD

The problem is good or not if we take fast food as the main meal in our dairy food intake??
Will people become lazy?? obese?? healthy?? they will really happy after that?? Hmm... or just ignore to think too far?!! SO, just depend on people mind?!!

I'm done my responsibility and will continue to fight, I will practice well for myself for a healthy lifestyle =D
For my friends and family, less or no more fast food pls =P

No comments:

Post a Comment