Thursday, May 26, 2011

11 Months that I Disappear

When start I will just no time to blog, is it lazy?? Regret to stop update my blog time to time... T.T So, the blog updating start from Jun 2010 to May 2011, untill the day that I resign from Fitness First. (All photo grabbed from Facebook =P)

Everything happening in Fitness First, not exactly what I aspect to. But I never run away from that. Brave to face, fight for myself, not others. All became past already, I will get it as gaining experience, nice trip, keep it as memory and story it... Will be better I use up for next journey or future!!

Aaron said want to join on May 2011 onwards into Fitness First, but now no more la... Haha No worry, workout can be anyplace, not exactly in gym k XD Hey, you too thin, please gain weight k haha =D

Everytime sure will go out with Daniel (client) for meal... Haha He always ask to go to Sushi King, I like to ^^ Now after Japan Tsunami, sushi at Sushi King getting less and expensive lolz >.<

This two person behind me in photo (Naim and YK), and also Chu, I think that I will always miss you all T.T Your guys bring me happiness and caring, I love you muarck ^^ Another crazy girl, Gillian... hyperactive than me @.@ I also crazy hyperactive in sex yeah =P But she quite lovely and nice person actually, don't make her angry as I advice!!

When FI, we just don't want do the Fitness Fix, less or not do anymore, same to the International Fitness Week, just ignored it XD But, fun is fun, Fitness Fix got its purpose and benefits XD Busy also need spend time to do wor, floor walk not enough!!

Actually I should not be appear in this FF 2010 Annual Dinner... Because I already let Terence and Muhen know that I will resign after CNY, Muhen and Sam (trainer) advice me to stay back. Boss (Muhen), I thanks that you said give you the chance, I should appreciate it... In my mind, I want thank you to give me the chance actually =D

Terence, Fitness Manager... now transfer to FF Empire Subang XD Im so forgetful one, about the month Terence leave Axis, ask YK when he enter into FF lolz?!! The date he should be clear about it, when Terence leave us FF Axis?? XD

Goodbye, Boss!! Meet you at FF Empire Subang

That is the month that I earning 3K, quite happy about it. Then, I invite your guys to come join the table at Sakae Sushi for RM200++ =D 1st time I spend that much for friend lolz >.< But I just want to treat to!!

Melvin, where are you now??? after CNY, we totally lost your foot step... What happen??? We are here, can't get you from phone/ SMS/ FB... Everyone miss you T.T please~

Fitness First, my 1st permanent job. This time also my 1st time sing K with different races friend... quite different feeling, fun wakaka XD Nice that we sing Hindi song together... Naim, you really special, can sing Hokkien somemore XD I quite enjoy that day, one is when sing wrongly the mandarin song, no one know that wakaka =P

Yuan De Ne, Yuan De Ne, Yuan De Bu De Ne~
YK always sing that, he create that song, but during FF Christmas Week, you are not here... December 2010, we really fun... Alex, Melvin, Sam, Chong, Daniel, etc XD

At here, I won't forget one thing except Chistmas celebration... Sam, I really want to say thank you and say sorry to you. Only you, the one that remember my birthday, can buy the cake to FF for me T.T If not, I will just alone to wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIAN XIAO HUAI >.<'''

Sorry, I just BIG HEAD PRAWN and forgetful... I forget your birthday, I know you unhappy... I also feel myself really terrible, why I will forget that?!! The month before, I just tell myself, yap next month sam's birthday month yeah... Oops... Haiz so dissapointed people?!! Yeee... >.<

Wied and Naim, you both make me feel that FF Axis really live in joyful and happiness XD But Wied, you first leave us from FF, now me XD No worry to Naim, she have Gillian, YK and Chu now... Wakaka XD

Look at him, Mr Daniel...
After PT, sure you want to take photo. This time about kick-boxing lolz.. What happen to this photo is that we both wear sandals, BAD example in gym especially me always advice/ tell members cant wear sandals in free weight area XD

Kick-boxing always make me think about that funny hyperactive girl in Axis, Gillian =P I worry you, Babe... Don't injured your hand again during kick-boxing training XD Take care, best wishes to you, Gillian, same to Aimi (Haziq) Haha =P

Lastime I post this in facebook, ask people who want to buy!! That is one of the member's doggy... Look at the face, so cute... If you so creative, can cut the hair as you like!!! That time I do more than what I surpose to do in FF, But people know I just kind XD That is one part of my life... 38 XD

Tis guy, he still have 10 more session with me after I resign. Sorry bro... Not only you, another four guys, also need to say sorry, hope that your next trainer will train you nicely, to see result soon k ^^ take care...

Eating is my favorite hobby hahaha... I always said yum yum because is time for me yum yum lolz XD During study time in UM, people know my habit is that I will order lot of food when lunch/ dinner/ supper, and finished it fast ^^ BAD habit XD BUT never become fat wakakaka...

Halloween Week, we need decorate the club hehehe... Design, Decoration, Drawing... my hobby too ^^ People ask why not I step into Designing Field or those industry. it will be better to me. What I can say is, I just put it as hobby. In addition, no people bring me up, I can't stand on there!! Anyway, I still can use it in my daily life right?!! Hah...

For me, I'm not try something that I'm not confident to. I have my goal, I need to remember it, focus on one, do it the best!!! I will remember it XD

Team Gathering wakaka XD
That day our Fitness Manager birthday, all of us (Fitness Team) enter his house eat and fun. His house quite nice and very high ^^ As he told me, I need work-hard and earning better money, later can buy house and car XD

I get it, I never angry or over your head, I never do that... What you told me, I still keep in my mind, I still refresh back from time to time during the time you keep BIBLE me, I appreciate it =D

After that we have Pot Luck, I drunk... Next we have dinner with Terence, after the day, unhappy issue came out, I very sad and feel hurt. When got staff leave us and the company, hundred feeling can be there, we just need know it. In there photo, how many left, who can stay, we know our own selves... BUT however, I understand it will always happen in team or any organisation. We happy together, we stay together when we meet there...

Hey guys, where are you?? Best wishes!! I resigned already... I never regret to work here, that actually can be another option for me to transfer to other branch of FF, but I choose not to go that way. I always remember that period when we just step into FF, and we stay and learn together in two weeks time with the Master Trainer Young XD Meeting time very short, we just will not forget it... =D

Goodbye, FF Axis!!! Will I back to FF??? That is a question!! XD Best wishes =D

No comments:

Post a Comment